Sunday, March 11, 2007




this picture of Little Miss Lara and Illeas is clickable.


HERE’S THE LATEST SCUTTLEBUTT
I’M HEADIN BACK TO CONNECTICUT
The darling grandson is almost one
So I couldn’t resist joining in the fun

I’m gettin lonely and couldn’t resist
Gotta learn what’s new and what I missed
Is he crawling and walking?
Is he singing and talking?

I hear him laughing when I phone
I can’t wait to see how he’s grown
I’ll get to hold him and tell him a tale
With fairies and genies him I’ll regale

Remember that daughter I blogged about
She called last night and did i shout
She’s says we’re going to Hillton Head
In June I’ll be traveling South instead

So don’t miss a blog when I send you a link
It might be more interesting that you think
And do leave a comment cause that’s how I know
That my visiting friends feel like quid pro quo

it's just me,

geni, jeanie, Jean Ann, jeananane,JA,mimi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...how adorable is your grandson...you are so blessed. Really good picture of that "little girl" and her little one. Sounds like you are headed for fun. Hope you enjoy to the fullest.
Mo.

Anonymous said...

That was great Mom - we can't wait to see you. Illeas is very excited - he has been practicing his singing just for you!!! See you tomorrow!
Lara

Anonymous said...

Jean---That baby is such a cutie--Your big baby is too!! Hope you have a good time celebrating that 1st birthday. Sara

Anonymous said...

Well Geni, hope you are enjoying your visit with Lara and Illeas. Look forward to more poems about it.

luv, Jean.