Friday, September 21, 2007

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

"If dogs don't go to heaven, then i want to go where they go."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No this isn’t Tommy. This is the twelve million dollar Maltese, Trouble. Just goes to show that everybody loves pets. You don’t even have to be a nice person to love a dog. Well, yes, there is the possibility that Leona just left the dog that money to piss off her kids…..,..gotta love that woman
.



CLICK ON ALL PIX TO ENGLARGE. YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THE MISCHIEVIOUS EXPRESSION IN TOMMY'S EYES.

Here’s my Cocker Spaniel,Tommy. He’s a wonderful dog and I wouldn’t sell him for twelve million dollars. (Please, Lord, don’t tempt me on this.) He is so smart, and talented. He works hard and loves to celebrate in his off time.





He really likes Halloween and greets each Trick or Treater at the door with
the bucket of treats in his mouth. Sorry I couldn’t get a pic of that, but he somehow ate all the treats when I wasn’t watching.





Independence Day is one of his favorite holidays. He loves the fireworks displays and he isn’t afraid of a little noise like those finicky Corgies or Poodles. Of course, there is the possibility that he just likes the BBQ hamburgers. Cost me a pretty penny last July when he burned his tongue on the grill.





He loves for me to read to him. Cat in the Hat is one of his favorites. He’s friends with the neighbor’s cat although he did get a nasty scratch on his nose (more vet expenditures) when all he was trying to do was greet her just like dogs greet each other……… I think in this pic he may be saying a few choice words about that hat.






He likes to play games. Cowboys and Indians is fun (but why do I always have to be the Indian?)





But I get back at him when we play dolls and he has to wear the bonnet.





We love to play Star Wars. I think he has a thing for Princess Leia and he never shares her with me. I have to make all the whooshing noises for the X wing fighters, but he’s working with his speech therapist on this problem.











Tommy is a really big Clay Aiken fan. He insists that I play Clay’s cd’s all the time. He even tried wearing his hair in bangs like his Idol.





And as I said, he’s a hard worker. Here’s Tommy resting in his easy chair after a hard day at the office, checking the stock market. Needless to say, his portfolio has been depreciating considerably…..he just threw down his hat in disgust.









Oh, I almost forgot his favorite holiday. Christmas of course. He just loves to wear that Santa hat. Oh, wait, that’s me…….nevermind.






Ok, so I lied a little bit. He didn’t lose that much in the stock market. He invests his funds very conservatively.

All right, the truth is….here’s where I find him every day when I come home from work. But the minute I wake him up…..he’s really happy to see me. He hasn’t figured out how to open the treat jar yet……






it’s just tommy’s playmate, geni

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very happy that you are doing well. I love the blog and pictures of your sweet Tommy. It is obvious you love him so much.
I do know how that is...I still miss my Sandy and always will.
Keep getting better.
hugz
Nan

Anonymous said...

I read something that led me to believe that dressing up our dogs is why dogs bite humans! Watch out or Tommy may get even with you for all those pictures. What was that slur about Corgi's?? (you were right though, they were scared spitless of the fireworks).
So glad to hear you're back at work and feeling better. Can't keep a good woman down!
Naomi

Anonymous said...

That is really funny. So I guess this is what you do when you are stuck at home - supposely resting :) Poor Tom - he was probably ready for you to go back to work :). I passed that one along to Harry - I really enjoyed it!